PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the Kingsmead looks to be a batting wicket and one can expect big hits to the batting side.
The weather would be partly cloudy with temperatures around 28 degrees Celsius and there are zero chances of rain.
- Durban Heat is placed second from the bottom of the points table with only a single win so far in this season.
- They won their first match against Cape Town Blitz by seven wickets and one ball to spare.
- Leg-spinner Shaun von Berg was dropped from the team for fast bowler Marco Jansen.
- Alex Hales and Wesley Marshall will be opening the innings, followed by Wihan Lubbe and Dane Vilas.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Alex Hales, Wesley Marshall, Wihan Lubbe, Dane Vilas (c/wk), David Miller, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Marco Jansen/Shaun von Berg, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have won four out of six matches and are currently placed second in the points table.
- The Giants faced a 31-run defeat against the table-toppers Paarl Rocks in their last match.
- Nandre Burger was replaced with Beuran Hendricks in the last match.
- Jason Roy and Matthew Breetzke will be the openers in this match.
- Beuran Hendricks and Chris Morris will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
Jason Roy, Matthew Breetzke, JJ Smuts (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Heino Kuhn, Marco Marais, Chris Morris, Onke Nyaku, Beuran Hendricks, Junior Dala, Imran Tahir
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Durban Heat vs Nelson Mandela Bay Giants, MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Wihan Lubbe
- David Miller
- Jason Roy (C)
- JJ Smuts
- Ben Dunk
- Chris Morris
- Dane Vilas (VC)
- Kyle Abbott
- Malusi Siboto
- Junior Dala
- Imran Tahir
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*