PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground is in favor of batsmen where it is likely to give fast hits to the batting team.
The weather is likely to be clear, warm and sunny throughout the match with zero chances of rain.
- Delhi Bulls won their first match with Eoin Morgan’s half-century against Deccan Gladiators.
- But later on, they lost to Karnataka Tuskers in the group stage match along with a tie against Bangla Tigers.
- They were defeated by Northern Warriors as they failed to chase 115 and fell by six-wicket and even in the last match against Maratha.
- Ali Khan bowled a double-wicket maiden but they couldn’t beat the target of 147.
- Muhammad Usman was the replacement for Paul Stirling at the top of the order made in the last match.
- Dushmantha Chameera is will be joining the team in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi Bulls
Kusal Perera (wk), Paul Stirling, Sherfane Rutherford, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, Mohammad Nabi, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Dushmantha Chameera, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
- Qalandars won by 130/7 against Northern Warriors in the last match.
- George Garton’s two wickets pick restricted Karnataka Tuskers to 98/9.
- Seekkuge Prasanna and Tom Kohler-Cadmore joined the team.
- Luke Ronchi is set to miss the match.
- Dawid Malan and Tom Banton will open the innings followed by Laurie Evans.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Qalandars
Tom Banton, Dawid Malan (c), Phil Salt (wk), Laurie Evans, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Chris Jordan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Sultan Ahmed, Lahiru Kumara, George Garton, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Eoin Morgan
- Angelo Mathews
- Dawid Malan
- Philip Salt
- Tom Banton
- George Garton (C)
- Seekkuge Prasanna
- Kusal Perera
- Chris Jordan (VC)
- Lahiru Kumara
- Ravi Rampaul
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*