PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground is in favor of batsmen where it is likely to give fast hits to the batting team.
The weather is likely to be cloudy but there is no threat of rain as of in the last match.
- Delhi Bulls won their first match with Eoin Morgan’s half-century against Deccan Gladiators.
- But later on, they lost to Karnataka Tuskers in the group stage match along with a tie against Bangla Tigers.
- They were defeated by Northern Warriors as they failed to chase 115 and fell by six-wicket.
- Khary Pierre replaced Adil Rashid and is likely to play at number three.
- Sherfane Rutherford and Mohammad Nabi joined the team in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi Bulls
Kusal Perera (wk), Muhammad Usman, Sherfane Rutherford, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, Mohammad Nabi, David Willey, Khary Pierre, Dushmantha Chameera, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
- After facing a defeat in the opening match, Maratha Arabians made a comeback later in the league matches.
- They won against Qalandars with Mitchell McClenaghan and Lasith Malinga super bowling spills.
- Chris Lynn’s 91 off 30 helped them to win against Team Abu Dhabi.
- Maratha Arabian is likely to go with the same winning team to clash with Bulls.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Hazratullah Zazai, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Dasun Shanaka, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Chris Lynn (c)
- Eoin Morgan (vc)
- Angelo Mathews
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Adam Lyth
- Mohammad Nabi
- Kusal Perera
- Lasith Malinga
- Mitchell McClenaghan
- Ravi Rampaul
- Dusmantha Chameera
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*