PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch of Sheik Zayed stadium seems favorable for batting. A batsman can score plenty of runs once they get used to the pace of the wicket. Rain does not seem likely on Wednesday.
- Migael Pretorius was replaced by Sheldon Cottrell last time. Sheldon, the West Indian, made his debut in the last game of the T10 league.
- As Migael Pretorius is in good form, he might play in place of Zahir Khan.
- Deccan Gladiators have won their 3 consecutive games. Shane Watson was the top scorer in the first two games.
- Mohammed Shahzad smashed a half-century in a total of 128/4
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF DECCAN GLADIATORS
Watson (c), Mohammed Shahzad (wk), Anton Devcich, Kieron Pollard, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ben Cutting, Migael Pretorius, Dan Lawrence, Sheldon Cottrell, Zahir Khan, Fawad Ahmed
TEAM ABU DHABI
- Hayden Walsh Jr and Avishka Fernando have replaced Niroshan Dickwella and Richard Gleeson in the team in the last game.
- Team Abu Dhabi has lost its last two games in the T10 league.
- They conceded 138/2 against Maratha Arabians and could only reach 114/3.
- They conceded 129/3 against Bangla Tigers and Avishka Fernando’s half-century was not enough to prevent a 27-run defeat.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF TEAM ABU DHABI
Avishka Fernando, Luke Wright, Moeen Ali (c), Wayne Madsen, Alex Davies (wk), Rohan Mustafa, Lewis Gregory, Marchant de Lange, Ben Laughlin, Hayden Walsh Jr, Richard Gleeson
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Deccan Gladiators Vs Team Abu Dhabi T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Shane Watson
- Kieron Pollard (C)
- Mohammad Shahzad
- Ben Laughlin (VC)
- Avishka Fernando
- Ben Cutting
- Zahir Khan
- Luke Wright
- Moeen Ali
- Marchant de Lange
- Hayden Walsh Jr
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*