PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch of Sheik Zayed stadium looks like a good batting track and is perfect for the T10 format.
- Migael Pretorius was replaced by Sheldon Cottrell last time. Sheldon, the West Indian, made his debut in the last game of the T10 league.
- Mason Crane returned last time out, with Zahir Khan – who did not bowl in the previous game of T10 League– dropping out.
- Deccan Gladiators’ run of wins came to an end because of the rain last time out.
- Deccan Gladiators have won their 3 consecutive games.
- Shane Watson was the top scorer in the first two games.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Deccan Gladiators
Shane Watson (c), Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Anton Devcich, Kieron Pollard, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ben Cutting, Dan Lawrence, Sheldon Cottrell, Mason Crane, Zahoor Khan, Fawad Ahmed
- Mark Deyal, who was replaced by Nuwan, returned last time out to bowl well. Nicholas Pooran and Lendl Simmons will strengthen the batting line up.
- Due to their poor batting performances, they have failed to win.
- They just scored 46 and 92/1 in between their first two victories.
- Andre Russell smashed 46 runs but Northern Warriors could only post 96/6.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Warriors
Andre Fletcher (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Thisara Perera (C), Farhad Reza, Shehan Jayasuriya, Robbie Frylinck, Chirag Suri, David Wiese, Qais Ahmed, Liam Plunkett
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Shane Watson
- Lendl Simmons
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Andre Russell (C)
- Chris Green
- Mohammad Shahzad (VC)
- Nicholas Pooran
- Fawad Ahmed
- Chris Wood
- Rayad Emrit
- Junaid Siddique
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*