Here are the Fantasy Picks for CHC vs KHT of BPL 2019.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS | Fantasy Picks For CHC vs KHT
The pitch at the Shere Bangla National Stadium goes in favor of the batsmen and gives big hits to the batting side of Chattogram Challengers vs Khulna Tigers.
The weather is expected to be clear throughout the day with temperatures around 21 degrees Celsius.
- Chattogram Challengers finished on top three in the last season with seven wins and five losses from twelve matches.
- They have suffered a six-wicket defeat against Dhaka Dynamites in the Eliminators and were knocked out of the season.
- However, they made a good start in this season with 5 wickets win against Sylhet Sixers in the opening match of the league.
- Junaid Siddique and Avishka Fernando are set to open the innings for the side, followed by Chadwick Walton, Ryan Burl and Imrul Kayes.
- Nasum Ahmed and Rubel Hossain will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CHATTOGRAM CHALLENGERS
Avishka Fernando, Junaid Siddique, Nasir Hossain, Imrul Kayes, Ryan Burl, Chadwick Walton, Nurul Hasan (wk), Muktar Ali, Rayad Emrit (c), Rubel Hossain, Nasum Ahmed
- Khulna Tigers were knocked out of the season in the group stage as they have finished bottom of the table.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will be leading the Khulna Tigers in this season.
- Rilee Rossouw along with Najibullah Zadran is set to open the innings while Aminul Islam, Robbie Frylinck and Shamsur Rahman will form the middle order.
- Mohammad Amir, Shafiul Islam and Wanindu Hasaranga are the key bowlers of the team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Khulna Tigers
Najibullah Zadran, Rilee Rossouw, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (c/wk), Shamsur Rahman, Robbie Frylinck, Aminul Islam, Mehidy Hasan, Shafiul Islam, Mohammad Amir, Wanindu Hasaranga
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Chattogram Challengers vs Khulna Tigers T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Rilee Rossouw
- Avishka Fernando
- Junaid Siddique
- Imrul Kayes (C)
- Ryan Burl
- Mehidy Hasan
- Mushfiqur Rahim (VC)
- Rayad Emrit
- Rubel Hossain
- Shafiul Islam
- Mohammad Amir
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*