PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Newlands is a balanced wicket that offers something for both the batsmen and the bowlers.
The weather at Newlands will be sunny with temperatures around the 20-degree Celcius and there is no threat of rain during the match.
Cape Town Blitz
- Cape Town Blitz are in a desperate state with three back to back defeats.
- They failed to defeat Nelson Mandela Bay Giants and lost by five wickets in the final over.
- They even failed to chase a winning score of 164 to beat Paarl Rocks and ended up scoring 161/9.
- Despite Janneman Malan’s 75 against Durban Heat, they lost by seven wickets and three balls to spare.
- David Bedingham joined the team as a replacement for Marques Ackerman in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Cape Town Blitz
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock (c, wk), David Bedingham, Liam Livingstone, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Wahab Riaz, Sisanda Magala, Vernon Philander, Dale Steyn, Gregory Mahlokwana
- Tshwane Spartans are with three wins and three no results from the six matches played so far.
- AB de Villiers has brought win against both Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks with his half-centuries.
- Tshwane Spartans are likely to stick with that same XI again.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Tshwane Spartans
Theunis de Bruyn, Dean Elgar, AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen (c, wk), Pite van Biljon, Wiaan Mulder, Roelof van der Merwe, Tom Curran, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Cape Town Blitz vs Tshwane Spartans, MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- AB de Villiers (C)
- Janneman Malan
- Theunis de Bruyn
- Liam Livingstone
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Roelof van der Merwe (VC)
- Quinton de Kock
- Heinrich Klaasen
- Dale Steyn
- Sisanda Magala
- Morne Morkel
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*