PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Warner Park looks to be a bowling wicket so far in this series. The bowlers may get some easy wickets in the first couple of overs in both innings.
The weather is expected to be partly cloudy and might remain the same throughout the day with zero chances of rain.
- In the last match, Canada was defeated by Jamaica’s by 4 wickets and 39 balls to spare.
- This time Canada is going with Jeet Mehta and Nitish Kumar as the openers to clash with Jamaica’s.
- Kanwarpal Tathgur, Shahid Ahmadzai, Shreyas Movva will form the middle-order.
- Yax Patel, Harrobindeep Sekhon, Kanwar Mann will be the key bowlers to see.
- Rayyan Pathan’s contribution was very low in the last matches and might be replaced with Harmandeep Singh.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CANADA
Jeet Mehta, Shreyas Movva, Nitish Kumar, Shahid Ahmadzai, Harsh Thaker, Kanwarpal Tathgur (captain), Rayyan Pathan, Harrobindeep Sekhon (wicketkeeper), Sana-ur-Rehman, Kanwar Mann, Yax Patel
- Jamaica’s won on Canada in its last match and might go with the same playing Xl in this encounter.
- Assad Fudadin and Aldaine Thomas are set to open the innings.
- Andre McCarthy, Nkrumah Bonner and R Powell will form the middle order.
- Oshane Thomas, Jamie Merchant, Dennis Bulli will be the key bowlers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Jamaica
Aldane Thomas (wicketkeeper), Assad Fudadin, Jermaine Blackwood, Andre McCarthy, Jamie Merchant, Rovman Powell (captain), Nkrumah Bonner, Denis Smith, Derval Green, Oshane Thomas, Dennis Bulli
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Canada Vs Jamaica SUPER 50 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Aldane Thomas
- Nkrumah Bonner
- Rovman Powell
- Harobindeep Sekhon
- Nitish Kumar
- Andre McCarthy
- Jamie Merchant
- Oshane Thomas
- Harsh Thaker
- Kaleem Sana
- Derval Green
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*