- Barbados started the tournament with a win against Jamaica and continued their winning ways.
- Kjorn Ottley posted a half-century in the win against Canada in the last match.
- Roshon Primus was replaced by Zachary McCaskie and Joshua Bishop by Zachary McCaskie and Miguel Cummins in the last game.
- Despite Jonathan Carter’s presence, the captaincy was handed to Ashley Nurse in the team.
- Kjorn Ottley and Leniko Boucher are likely to open the inning for the side followed by Zachary McCaskie, Jonathan Carter, Kyle Mayers, and Ashley Nurse.
- Miguel Cummins, Ashley Nurse, Shamar Springer, Nicholas Kirton, and Chemar Holder will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Barbados
Leniko Boucher, Cheemar Holder, Ashley Nurse (C), Shamar Springer, Miguel Cummins, Kyle Mayers, Jonathan Carter, Kjorn Ottley, Nicholas Kirton, Tevyn Walcott, and Zachary McCaskie.
West Indies Emerging Team
- Though West Indies started with a defeat against Guyana in this season, they finished second in the group table.
- They lost by 10 wickets to Trinidad & Tobago in the final group stage match.
- Camarie Boyce has been dropped for Ashmead Nedd in the last game.
- Nedd is the performer in the tournament and is likely to be retained.
- Kimani Melius, Gidron Pope, and Joshua Da Silva will form the top order and the middle order includes Justin Greaves, Yannic Cariah, Roland Cato and Kevin Sinclair.
- Kevin Sinclair, Dominic Drakes, Keon Harding, Jermaine Levy will make up the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF West Indies Emerging Team
Kimani Melius, Gidron Pope, Joshua Da Silva (Wk), Roland Cato, Dominic Drakes, Kevin Sinclair, Justin Greaves, Yannic Cariah (C), Keon Harding, Jermaine Levy, and Ashmead Nedd.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Barbados vs West Indies Emerging Team-1st Semi-Final SUPER 50 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Leniko Boucher
- Joshua D Silva(VC)
- Jonathan Carter
- Kjorn Ottley
- Justin Greaves
- Ashley Nurse(C)
- Kyle Mayers
- Kevin Sinclair
- Miguel Cummins
- Dominic Drakes
- Keon Harding
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*