PITCH AND CONDITIONS
In the last five games at Warner Park, the chasing side has registered just one win and has lost on three occasions. So, this time the opening team is expected to bat first.
- In the last season, Barbados was in the third position of the Group B points table and lost their chance to get into the semi-finals.
- But Barbados has won by 39 runs in the final clash against Jamaica.
- Jonathan Cater’s 82 off 69 and Brooks 60 off 72 helped Barbados to clinch the win.
- In this match, Jonathan Carter will be leading the side in the tournament
- Shamar Springer, Miguel Cummins, Ashley Nurse, Tevyn Walcott along are the players to be retained.
Roshon Primus, Javon Searles, Jonathan Carter (c), Zachary McCaskie, Kyle Mayers, Joshua Bishop, Leniko Boucher, Miguel Cummins, Chemar Holder, Nicholas Kirton, Ashley Nurse, Kjorn Ottley, Shamar Springer and Tevyn Walcott
- In spite of being the semi-finalists of the tournament, Jamaica’s failed to chase down the target.
- Losing by one wicket was a huge disappointment for them.
- Rovman Powell is set to lead the side in the tournament.
- Andre McCarthy, Nkrumah Bonner, Jermaine Blackwood, Rovman Powell (c), Oshane Thomas, Christopher Lamont, Derval Green are Jamaica’s retained players.
Jermaine Blackwood, Rovman Powell (c), Oshane Thomas, Nicholson Gordon, Derval Green (vc), Aldaine Thomas, Denis Smith, Nkrumah Bonner, Assad Fudadin, Dennis Bulli, Jamie Merchant, Christopher Lamont, Andre McCarthy, Marquino Mindley
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Barbados vs Jamaica 2nd Match Super 50 Cup 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Denis Smith
- Jonathan Carter
- Nkrumah Bonner
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Andre McCarthy
- Ashley Nurse
- Shamar Springer
- Rovman Powell
- Miguel Cummins
- Javon Searles
- Christopher Lamont
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*