PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe T20 Bangladesh Tri-series 2019 is going to be played at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram on the 18th of September 2019. There are some scattered thunderstorms predicted on match day in Bangladesh but the possibility of that happening is not too high.
We should hopefully be able to get a full match in without any interruptions. The pitch in Chattogram is better for batting than in Dhaka. We are likely to see more runs and more boundaries than we have so far.
- The knives are out in Bangladesh cricket and the team is under tremendous pressure after losing to Afghanistan yet again.
- The realization that Bangladesh needs more pace and some variation in the bowling attack seems to be clear.
- Bangladesh is not going to make the mistake of underestimating Zimbabwe again and should come into this match with better plans.
- Shakib Al Hasan is going to have to start doing some brilliant things to help change the fortunes of his team around.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Aminul Islam, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
- It is difficult being a Zimbabwe cricketer right now. The team has been suspended from the ICC membership and the only reason why this tour is going ahead is that Bangladesh is funding it. The team does not know when it is going to be playing international cricket regularly again.
- This means that the following game for Zimbabwe is of tremendous importance. If they lose, they are out of the tri-series and the match against Afghanistan is not going to hold any significance.
- Players like Brendan Taylor, Hamilton Masakadza, Craig Ervine, and Sean Williams are very experienced T20 players. They certainly have the batting talent to be able to get the necessary runs to win.
- They are also going to aware of the turmoil that Bangladesh cricket is in right now and look to capitalize.
- The bowling has been a concern for Zimbabwe in this tournament. Its bowling unit was unable to get the job done after having Bangladesh on the ropes and went for way too many runs against Afghanistan.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ZIMBABWE
Brendan Taylor (wk), Hamilton Masakadza (c), Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Timycen Maruma, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Ryan Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Christopher Mpofu, Ainsley Ndlovu, Tendai Chatara
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 4th T20 IN BANGLADESH TRI-NATION SERIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If Bangladesh Bats First||If Zimbabwe Bats First|
|L Das||B Taylor|
|S Rahman||H Masakadza|
|A Hossain||K Jarvis|
|Shakib Al Hasan||T Chatra|
|M Hossain||M Saifuddin|
|M Saifuddin||M Hossain|
|K Jarvis||A Hossain|
|R Burl||S Rahman|
|H Masakadza||Shakib AL Hasan|
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*