PITCH AND CONDITIONS
A lot of rain has been forecast for the entire week in Dhaka. There is a strong chance of heavy downpours accompanied by thunderstorms on Friday evening and so we could have a shortened game, if there is any play at all. Temperature is expected to be around 26 degrees Celsius and humidity close to 86%.
150 is the average first innings score at this ground in T20 internationals. Spinners are likely to perform better in these conditions than fast bowlers.
- Zimbabwe is struggling big time in the shortest format of the game and has lost 12 out of their last 14 T20 internationals.
- After suffering a 0-2 whitewash at the hands of the Proteas in South Africa last year in October, they lost 0-1 to the Netherlands at Rotterdam in June before drawing the two-match T20I series against Ireland at Bready in July.
- Zimbabwe put up an impressive batting performance in their convincing eight-wicket win last time out, chasing Ireland’s 171 with 20 balls to spare
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangladesh
Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mahedi Hasan, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
- Bangladesh has played their last six T20 internationals against the West Indies out of which they have won three and lost as many.
- They beat the Windies 2-1 on their tour of the Caribbean and the USA last year in July-August but lost to them 1-2 in a three-game home series later in December.
- Bangladesh managed to win only five out of the sixteen T20Is they played last year. In the Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series held in Sri Lanka, they defeated the hosts in both their encounters against them but lost to India in the final.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Zimbabwe
Brendan Taylor (wk), Hamilton Masakadza (c), Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Timycen Maruma/Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Ryan Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Richmond Mutumbami, Chris Mpofu, Tendai Chatara, Neville Madziva
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 IN Bangladesh Tri-Nation Series 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If Bangladesh Bats First||If ZimbabweBats First|
|M Rahim||B Taylor|
|L Das||H Masakadza|
|S Sarkar||T Maruma|
|Shakib Al Hasan||S Willaims|
|M Saifuddin||T Chatara|
|M Rahman||C Mpofu|
|T Chatara||M Saifuddin|
|C Mpofu||M Rahman|
|S Williams||Shakib Al Hasan|
|T Maruma||S Sarkar|
|H Masakadza||L Das|
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*