PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan T20 match is going to be played at the Shere Bangla Stadium, Dhaka on the 24th of September 2019. There is some rain around in Bangladesh and we could have some interruptions. Hopefully, though, we can get a full game in between two pretty evenly matched sides.
The pitch at Dhaka is conducive to batting in the first inning but gets slower and more difficult to score on in the second inning.
- Bangladesh had a poor start to their home season which extended to the T20I leg of the tour as well as they lost the T20I of the tri-series to Afghanistan.
- However, since their loss to Afghanistan, they’ve pulled themselves up and have somehow managed to qualify for the finale.
- In the three matches played so far, Bangladesh has won two and lost one. Their only loss came against Afghanistan that was a couple of days ago.
- They have a bowling attack which is perfectly suited to the kind of conditions the upcoming match is going to be played in, and with batting looking in fine form, Bangladesh will not be as easy to beat as they were in the earlier half of this series.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Afif Hossain, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
- Afghanistan has been in stupendous form in the season so far. They started their campaign with a remarkable win over Bangladesh in the longest format of the game and then followed it up with an excellent performance in the T20Is.
- So far in the tournament, they have won two matches of a total of three players. The only defeat they faced came in their last game, which was against Zimbabwe.
- Afghanistan has so far been excellent in the three games they’ve played, and if their batsmen perform to their potential, Bangladesh is going to have their work cut out.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AFGHANISTAN
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Shafiqullah, Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Rashid Khan (c), Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR BANGLADESH VS AFGHANISTAN Final T20 IN BANGLADESH TRI-NATION SERIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If Bangladesh Bats First||If Afghanistan Bats First|
|M Rahim||R Gurbaz|
|S Rahman||H Zazai|
|A Hossain||M nabi|
|Shakib AL Hasan||G Naib|
|M Rahman||Mujeeb UR Rahman|
|Mujeeb UR Rahman||M Rahman|
|G Naib||Shakib AL Hasan|
|R Gurbaz||A Hossain|
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*