PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch is fast and even bounced one which allows batters to hit big.
The weather forecast at Abu Dhabi shows that there is a 50 percent chance of rain throughout the match.
- Bangla Tigers are likely to go with the same playing Xl in the match against Warriors.
- Bangla Tigers’ two wins so far and a tie in their final group game – a great response to their early defeat to Deccan Gladiators.
- Andre Fletcher played a key role in the five-wicket win over Karnataka Tuskers and a 27-run win against Team Abu Dhabi.
- They tied in a match against Delhi Bulls.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLA TIGERS
Andre Fletcher, Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Tom Moores (wk), Thisara Perera (c), Robbie Frylinck, Liam Plunkett, David Wiese, Qais Ahmad, Chirag Suri, Kevin Koththiigoda
- Lendl Simmons and Nicholas Pooran opened the innings in the last match.
- Northern Warriors failed to win in the Group stage but made a comeback in the Super League against Bulls.
- Nicholas Pooran has hit a half-century on his first appearance of the T10 League 2019 which helped Warriors chase a winning score of 111.
- Chris Green took two wickets in his first over and another in his second.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Warriors
Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Andre Russell, Sam Billings, Darren Sammy (c), Asela Gunaratne, Rayad Emrit, Chris Green, Mark Deyal, Chris Wood, Junaid Siddique
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Bangla Tigers vs Northern Warriors T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Rilee Rossouw
- Colin Ingram
- Lendl Simmons
- Andre Russell (c)
- Chris Green (vc)
- David Wiese
- Andre Fletcher
- Nicholas Pooran
- Qais Ahmad
- Rayad Emrit
- Kevin Koththigoda
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*