PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The new surface will be used in this game and we might see a better batting track. Due to the dew factor, the batting gets relatively easy in the night games, and a high-scoring game is on the cards.
The skies are expected to stay clear and with no rain expected we will have a full game.
- Balochistan has a fully-fit squad at their disposal.
- Despite being expensive in the last game, Yasir Shah is expected to play in this match.
- They are expected to field the same playing 11 from the last game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Balochistan:
Imam-ul-Haq, Awais Zia, Hussain Talat, Haris Sohail (C), Imran Farhat, Bismillah Khan (WK), Amad Butt, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Asghar, Umar Gul, and, Akif Javed.
- Cental Punjab replaced Zafar Gohar with Bilal Asif in the last game.
- Due to the poor performance of Bilal Asif, they could bring back Zafar Gohar.
- The rest of the playing 11 is expected to be the same.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Central Punjab:
Babar Azam (C), Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal (WK), Umar Akmal, Rizwan Hussain, Bilal Asif/Zafar Gohar, Fahim Ashraf, Naseem Shah, Saad Naseem, Waqas Maqsood, and, Usman Qadir.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Balochistan Vs Central Punjab 8th T20 IN Pakistan National T20 Cup 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*