PITCH AND CONDITIONS
150 is the average first innings score at this ground in T20 internationals. Spinners are likely to perform better in these conditions than fast bowlers.
- The ICC World Cup 2019 has been a rude shock for the Afghanistan side. They have improved dramatically in the test series against Bangladesh, but they have a very long way to go before they can be considered a consistent, world-class team in all conditions.
- This learning curve is very similar to what a lot of other senior teams have gone through before them.
- The biggest let down for Afghanistan has been its batting.
- Among the bowling, Afghanistan must hope that the pitch is going to help the spinners.
- Zimbabwe is struggling big time in the shortest format of the game and has lost 12 out of their last 14 T20 internationals.
- After suffering a 0-2 whitewash at the hands of the Proteas in South Africa last year in October, they lost 0-1 to the Netherlands at Rotterdam in June before drawing the two-match T20I series against Ireland at Bready in July.
- Zimbabwe put up an impressive batting performance in their convincing eight-wicket win last time out, chasing Ireland’s 171 with 20 balls to spare
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Afghanistan Vs Zimbabwe 2nd T20 IN BANGLADESH TRI-NATION SERIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If Afghanistan Bats First||If Zimbabwe Bats First|
|A Afghan||B Taylor|
|H Zazai||H Masakadza|
|M Nabi||C Ervine|
|G Naib||T Mutombodzi|
|R Khan||R Burl|
|Mujeeb UR Rahman||T Chatara|
|T Chatara||R Khan|
|R Burl||Mujeeb UR Rahman|
|H Masakadza||M Nabi|
|C Ervine||A Afghan|
|B Taylor||H Zazai|
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*