PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Ekana Stadium has helped bowlers during the ODI series. It is a well-balanced track.
Fortunately, there’s no chance of rainfall and Lucknow is all set to be warm and humid on the match day. But there’s a slight fog. which might come into play at the late stage of the game.
- Rashid Khan will lead the side.
- The team’s biggest change will be Rahmanullah Gurbaz, who will take the place of Ikram Alikhil in the T20 Squad.
- It could be a tough match for Afghanistan as they need to snatch a win against the mighty Windies.
- They need to make a few adjustments to the team to win this encounter.
- Afghanistan’s key bowlers Fareed Ahmad and Naveen-ul-Haq were expensive with the ball last time.
- They are desperate to salvage their pride in the T20s as they have lost 3 games in a row.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AFGHANISTAN
Rahmatullah Gurbaz (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Unfortunately, Shai Hope will not be a part of the squad.
- West Indies will look to turn their fortunes by ending their losing streak in the T20s.
- They have suffered whitewashes against India and England.
- West Indies have begun the T20 series on a high by winning the 1st T20I game.
- Now they look forward to carrying the same form into the 2nd T20I game.
- Skipper Kieron Pollard and Evin Lewis will be the key players for the Windies.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabien Allen, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh Jr, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR AFGHANISTAN VS WEST INDIES 2nd T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Evin Lewis
- Mohammad Nabi
- Denesh Ramdin
- Sheldon Cottrell
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Kieron Pollard (C)
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Najibullah Zadran
- Gulbadin Naib
- Hayden Walsh Jr (VC)
- Kesrick Williams
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*