PITCH AND CONDITIONS
While temperatures will not lift out of the teens in Adelaide, more importantly after rain the night before there is a dry forecast for Saturday.
The Karen Rolton Oval wicket was proved to be balanced last time out, but the bounce is fairly consistent which favors batting.
Adelaide Strikers Women
- Adelaide Strikers stuck with a winning team last time out, only for Brisbane Heat to exact some revenge and claim a big win.
- The quality is clearly there, however, and the Strikers could keep the faith with the same XI.
- Adelaide Strikers’ three-match winning streak came to an end last time out despite Sophie Devine scoring 65 against Brisbane Heat.
- They could not defend 141/8 as they fell to a nine-wicket defeat, in stark contrast to their eight-wicket win, inspired by Suzie Bates’ batting, against the same opposition the previous day.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Adelaide Strikers Women
Suzie Bates (c), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Lauren Winfield, Katie Mack, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Amanda-Jade Wellington, Sarah Coyte, Alex Price, Megan Schutt
Perth Scorchers Women
- Apart from Taneale Peschel in for Emma King, the Scorchers have been either unwilling or unable to make any other changes so far this season.
- Their batting fell short last time out, but it was key players not contributing so there should not be knee-jerk reactions to that.
- Amy Jones and Meg Lanning have been central to Perth’s two victories so far – Lanning having scored 100 runs across the two games.
- They were a little fortunate with the weather as they beat the Melbourne Renegades in a reduced run chase Lanning hitting 44* in a stunning seven-over inning but they could not back it up.
- Against Melbourne Stars, they were set 156 to win but did not score quickly enough and could only muster 135/6.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Adelaide Strikers Women vs Perth Scorchers Women 25th T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Suzie Bates
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Amy Jones
- Alex Price
- Bridget Patterson
- Tahlia McGrath (VC)
- Sarah Coyte
- Meg Lanning
- Heather Graham
- Amanda-Jade Wellington
- Kim Garth
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*