ABOUT THE MATCH
The 7th match of the tournament is going to be held between England Women vs Thailand Women on February 26, at Manuka Oval, Canberra. Both the teams lost their respective first match in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup.
As there might be a probability of rain on Wednesday. Keeping the DLS method in the mind, the toss winning team might choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score some good runs in both the innings. We can expect 150 runs from both the sides at the Canberra ground.
- They have lost their previous match against the South Africa women team by 6 wickets.
- Danielle Wyatt is the leading run-scorer in the team with a strike rate of 123.53.
- Natalie Sciver as batswoman hit a half-century in the last match and also took a few crucial wickets in every match.
- Sophie Ecclestone, the left-arm spinner for the England Women’s team took the most number of wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND WOMEN
Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Danielle Wyatt, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight (c), Tammy Beaumont, Lauren Winfield, Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Sarah Glenn, Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt
- They lost the last match in the ICC tournament by 7 wickets against West Indies Women.
- Naruemol Chaiwai scored 657 runs in the 36 T20 international matches she played.
- Nattakan Chantam is also batting well in recent matches.
- Nattaya Boochatham has taken the most number of wickets for the Thailand Women team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF THAILAND WOMEN
Nattakan Chantam, Nattaya Boochatham, Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk), Sornnarin Tippoch (c), Onnicha Kamchomphu, Wongpaka Liengprasert, Ratanaporn Padunglerd, Suleeporn Laomi, Soraya Lateh, Naruemol Chaiwai, Chanida Sutthiruang
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 0
- ENGLAND WOMEN WON – 0
- THAILAND WOMEN WON – 0
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ENGLAND WOMEN – L L W NR L
THAILAND WOMEN – W W W L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ENGLAND WOMEN – Danielle Wyatt, Natalie Sciver
THAILAND WOMEN – Naruemol Chaiwai, Nattaya Boochatham
- Live TV: Star Sports, Sky Sports
- Live streaming: Hotstar
- Match Timings – 8:00 PM IST/ 4:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Considering both the team’s current form and previous match performance, the England Women’s team looks strong and has more probability to win this match.
Click Here For England Women vs Thailand Women Dream11 Prediction.