ABOUT THE MATCH
At this Venue, 5 out of 7 matches are won by the second batting team. The toss winning team might have the probability to choose bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batswomen can score good runs in both the innings. Bowlers have to bowl with accurate length to pick wickets at this venue.
- They registered a huge victory of 95 runs against Thailand Women’s team in the previous match.
- Heather Knight played a top-notch innings by scoring an unbeaten 108 runs.
- Natalie Sciver did an all-rounder job by hitting 59 runs as a batswoman and picked 2 wickets as a bowler.
- Anya Shrubsole bowled brilliantly and took 3 wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND WOMEN
Heather Knight (c), Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Danielle Wyatt, Lauren Winfield, Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Sarah Glenn, Natalie Sciver, Tammy Beaumont
- They won the previous match by 8 wickets against the West Indies Women team.
- Diana Baig took 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Javeria Khan has given a good start to the team by scoring 35 runs.
- Bismah Maroof scored an unbeaten 38 runs and lead the team to the victory.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN WOMEN
Bismah Maroof (c), Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Aiman Anwer, Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Iram Javed, Aliya Riaz
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 13
- ENGLAND WOMEN WON – 12
- PAKISTAN WOMEN WON – 1
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ENGLAND WOMEN – L W L L W
PAKISTAN WOMEN – W W L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ENGLAND WOMEN – Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver
PAKISTAN WOMEN – Diana Baig, Javeria Khan
- TV: Star Sports, Sky Sports
- Live streaming: Hotstar
- Match Timings – 12:00 AM IST/ 8:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
England Women’s team has a good winning track record against Pakistan Women’s team and has more probability to win this match. Pakistan Women’s team has to show their team effort to steal this game.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction For England Women Vs Pakistan Women.