ENG VS AUS ICC WC 2019 | England VS Australia 32nd ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 PREVIEW
- England does not need any extra motivation for this match against Australia but now that the stakes are high, it will be interesting to see how they turn up.
- Everyone expects England to win and they are playing at home, so it is understandable the amount of scrutiny they are under.
- There is also a sense of impending doom by a country that has seen its cricket team self-destruct on several occasions. Will the shock loss against Sri Lanka open up some of these old wounds?
- England has played a very high-tempo form of cricket ever since its disastrous 2015 campaign. Now, its entire team has been set-up to be aggressive from the start. This is a tactic that works well when the pitch is flat for batting and there is not too much riding on the outcome.
- David Warner and Aaron Finch are in prime form for Australia and showing just how dangerous their side can be.
- Warner, Finch, Khawaja, and Smith are a very strong top 4. They look stronger than England at the moment and that is something that should scare all the other teams.
- Australia middle-order, there is no shortage of six-hitting power in this team either.
- Mitchell Starc, on the other hand, has just relied on fast toe-crushing Yorkers to get him the wickets.
- One of the few weaknesses for Australia in this tournament has been its team selection. They have refused to pick Nathan Lyon in the playing eleven but may want to re-consider that against England since they have struggled against spin.
Lord’s Cricket Ground, commonly known simply as Lord’s, is a cricket venue in St John’ Wood, London. Named after its founder, Thomas Lord, it is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
England Final Squad List For ICC World Cup 2019
[table “1” not found /]
Australia Final Squad List For ICC World Cup 2019
[table “10” not found /]
PROBABLE PLAYING XI Of ENGLAND
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
PROBABLE PLAYING XI Of Australia
Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer
England vs Australia Head to Head
- England Won: 61
- Australia Won: 81
- Tied: 2
- No-Result: 3
Overall World cup Matches: 7
- England Won: 2
- Australia Won: 5
Team Form in Last 5 Matches | ENG vs AUS – 32nd ODI ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- England: L,W,W,W,L
- Australia: W,L,W,W,W
KEY PLAYERS TO WATCH IN England TEAM FOR ICC WORLD CUP 2019
- Eoin Morgan (C)
- Jonny Bairstow
- Jos Buttler
- Ben Stokes
- Chris Woakes
KEY PLAYERS TO WATCH IN Australia TEAM FOR ICC WORLD CUP 2019
- Glenn Maxwell
- Aaron Finch (C)
- David Warner
- Steve Smith
- Alex Carey
ENG VS AUS – 32nd ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019
- Match: Match 32
- Event: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Date: Tue 25 June 2019
- Venue: Lord’s, London