ABOUT THE MATCH
England U19 team will play against the Zimbabwe U19 team in the plate Semi-Final 2. A must-win match for both the teams. These two teams firstly meet in the warmup match and it was abandoned by rain.
Previous four matches played at this Venue won by the second batting team. So there might be a chance of toss winning team to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
It is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen might score runs easily at this venue. We can expect 250+ runs from both sides. The temperature at Capetown is around 35-degree Celsius and there might be no rainfall at the match time.
- They won their previous match against the Japan team by 9 wickets.
- Hamidullah Qadri bowled an excellent spell by taking 3 wickets and in the last match.
- Scott Currie also picked 3 wickets with a low economy rate.
- Dan Mousley scored a brilliant half-century in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND U19
Jordan Cox, Joey Evison, Lewis Goldsworthy, Harry Duke (wk), Scott Currie, George Hill (c), Kasey Aldridge, Blake Cullen, Hamidullah Qadri, Dan Mousley, Sam Young.
- They won against the Canada team by a huge margin of 95 runs in the last match.
- Emmanuel Bawa scored an unbeaten 105 runs and stood a top performer in the last match.
- All the bowlers bowled brilliantly by taking at least one wicket for each.
- Taurayi also scored a half-century in the middle order and played a responsible inning.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ZIMBABWE U19
Milton Shumba, Luke Oldknow, Dane Schadendorf (wk), Taurayi Tugwete, Emmanuel Bawa, Sakhumuzi Ndlela, Wesley Madhevere (c), Tadiwanashe Marumani, Gareth Chirawu, Ahomed Rameez Ebrahim, Nkosilathi Nungu.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 7
- ENGLAND U19 Won – 6
- ZIMBABWE U19 Won – 1
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ENGLAND U19 – L L L W W
ZIMBABWE U19 – W L L W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ENGLAND U19 – Hamidullah Qadri
ZIMBABWE U19 – Emmanuel Bawa
- TV – STAR SPORTS
- Online – HOTSTAR
- Match Timings – 8:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both the team’s results and team performance we can conclude that the England U19 team has more probability to win this match.
Click here for Dream 11 Prediction.