ABOUT THE MATCH
England U19 team will play against Japan U19 team for the first time in the ICC U19 World Cup.
England U19 won their last match and is in the third position on the Group B points table. Japan U19 team lost 2 matches in the World Cup and stands at the 4th position in Group A.
The toss winning team may bowl first to restrict the batting team to a low score.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This ground looks like a well-balanced one. Bowlers can pick up some early wickets on this ground. The conditions for the matchday look hot and sunny.
- They won their previous match against Nigeria by 8 wickets.
- George Hill bowled an excellent spell by taking 4 wickets in the last match.
- Hamidullah Qadri also picked up 4 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Sam Young played well as an opening batsman by scoring an unbeaten 39.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND U19
George Hill, Dan Mousley, Jordan Cox (wk), Lewis Goldsworthy, Tom Clark, Jack Haynes, George Balderson (c), Ben Charlesworth, Kasey Aldridge, Hamidullah Qadri, Scott Currie.
- They faced a huge defeat in the last match against the Sri Lanka U19 team.
- They didn’t even put up 50 on the scoreboard.
- Yugandhar Retharekar claimed 5-18 against Fiji during their qualification match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF JAPAN U19
Ishaan Fartyal, Neel Date, Debashish Sahoo, Kazumasa Takahashi, Ashley Thurgate, Kento Dobell, Maximilian Clements, Marcus Thurgate (c, wk), Shu Nogichi, Yugandhar Retharekar, Sora Ichiki.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 0
- ENGLAND U19 Won – 0
- JAPAN U19 Won – 0
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ENGLAND U19 – W L L L W
JAPAN U19 – L L NR
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ENGLAND U19 – George Hill
JAPAN U19 – Yugandhar Retharekar
- TV – ICC
- Online – ICC TV
- Match Timings – 8:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering the teams and results of the previous matches, we can conclude that the England U19 team has more chances of winning this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.