The 26th fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between England and Australia on 30th OCT at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai, 07:30 PM IST. Here are ENG Vs AUS Match Predictions.
ENG Vs AUS MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, England is standing at the 1st position with 2 wins out of 2 games and with an NRR of +3.614.
- England has won their last game against Bangladesh by 8 wickets.
- Jason Roy seemed to be in his outstanding form in the recent game.
- Jos Buttler is one of the most explosive white ball hitters, and he can be a game changer for the side.
- Moeen Ali is effective in providing critical breakthroughs for England.
- With many more top-class players England will seek to win in the tough fight.
- Australia is standing at the 2nd position with 2 wins out of 2 games and with an NRR of +0.727.
- They have won their last game against Sri Lanka by 7 wickets.
- Australia consistently raises its game in big events, and this appears to be happening here as well.
- David Warner gets into form in the recent match. Also, Warner has a decent record versus England.
- Aaron Finch and Steve Smith are able to provide solidity in the middle.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mitchell Marsh are crucial to turn the game around. With the decent finisher Marcus Stoinis.
- With the top-class bowling unit, likes of Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins
The temperature in Dubai will be around 23 degrees. As a result, prospects of dew can show its dominance on the field.
The pitch at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium is suitable for batting, with certain support available for both pacers and spinners. Considering dew rising into the second quarter of the game, both sides will probably aim to chase.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
England Predicted XI:
Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan and Tymal Mills
Australia Predicted XI:
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matt Wade (wk), Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins and Josh Hazlewood
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT ENG vs AUS?
England is in a terrific form which has been listed as superior in the game Format. On the other end, Australia’s bowling is world-class, and also its batting appears to be exploding at the moment with the big hitters.
Who Will Win This Game?
England has a high chance of winning this match. Whereas, Australia seems to be bringing its world-class form in the previous games and hopefully, continues for the win.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**