Dream11 Predictions for India Vs West Indies
Here are the dream11 team for India Vs West Indies 1st ODI of West Indies Tour of India 2019.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at MA Chidambaram Stadium leans more towards the batsmen and is likely to give a chance to spinners in the middle overs.
The weather is expected to be a bit cloudy throughout the match without any threat of rain.
- India has recently won nine out of eleven completed games in the fifty-over format.
- After facing a defeat in the ICC World cup semi-finals, India has played only one ODI series until now.
- It is not yet known whether Manish Pandey or Kedar Jadhav will be featuring in the middle-order.
- In the bowling department too, it may be Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal or the captain may go for Shivam Dube.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav/Manish Pandey, Shivam Dube/Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal
- West Indies are in a tough phase with eight defeats out of the last twelve completed matches in the fifty-over format.
- But West Indies won their recent ODI series against Afghanistan 3-0.
- Evin Lewis who has injured his knee in the third T20I is yet to be fit.
- If he is unavailable, then Brandon King will be opening the innings along with Sunil Ambris.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Sunil Ambris, Evin Lewis/Brandon King, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh
OUR Dream11 Predictions FOR INDIA VS WEST INDIES 1ST ODI WEST INDIES TOUR OF INDIA, 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*