DREAM11 PREDICTIONS FOR Flying Oryx vs Swift Gallopers OF QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Flying Oryx vs Swift Gallopers: The pitch at the West End Park is likely to favor the batsmen more and the bowlers need to struggle for the wickets.
- Flying Oryx had to win this match in order to feature in the semi-finals.
- They have won their first match against Pearl Gladiators by 9 wickets and 14 balls to spare.
- After which they failed to win a single match and lost by 10-wicket to Falcon Hunters in the last game.
- Naved Malik, H Singh and Hussain Talat are the key players of the team.
- Shahid Yousuf might be replaced with Imran Ashraf and Saad Nasim will join the team in place of Valeed Veetil.
- No changes are expected so far in the team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Flying Oryx
Sami Aslam, Bilawal Iqbal, Shahid Yousuf/Imran Ashraf, Nouman Sarwar, Chaturanga de Silva, Assad Borham, Asif Raja, Hussain Talat, Saad Nasim/Valeed Veetil, Daniyal Bukhari, Harmandeep Singh
- Swift Gallopers failed to win their first match against Desert Riders but made a comeback then after and won back to back three matches in this season.
- They won their last match by 48 runs against Peral Gladiators and booked their place in the semi-finals.
- Zaheer Ibrahim’s 35 and Ali Imran’s 22 led them to a winning score of 115/6.
- Swift gallopers are set to go with an unchanged squad to clash with Flying Oryx.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SWIFT GALLOPERS
Umar Gul, Sufyan Mehmood, Ravinderpal Singh, Zainudheen, Jahanzeb Ashad, Kamran Akmal, Zaheer Ibrahim, Sadiq NM, Mohammad Imran, Mughees Bajwa, Imran Ali.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Flying Oryx vs Swift Gallopers, QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Kamran Akmal (C)
- Jassim Khan
- Sami Aslam
- Zaheer Ibrahim
- Ali Imran
- Hussain Talat
- Ravinderpal Singh
- Naveed Malik
- Mughees Bajwa
- Umar Gul (VC)
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*