New Zealand will face India in the 3rd T20 match which is all set to begin on 31st January 2020 at Sky Stadium, Wellington.
- In the wicket-keeping department, KL Rahul is the only player whom we can bet on.
- He is currently in excellent form and his average fantasy points speak all.
- Seifert has not been impressive and his performance in this tournament was not quite up to the mark as well and he has 8.5 credits.
- So, undoubtedly KL Rahul will be our pick in this department with 10 Credits.
- Here comes the crucial Department – Batting.
- In the above graph, we can see Williamson is standing tall with an average points of 58.2, he has been consistent in the last 3 matches and he will be our first pick from this department with 9.5 Credits.
- The second Pick would be Virat Kohli with 10.5 Credits as he was in a destructive form in the 1st T20 match and has an impressive average of 44.2 points.
- And the third pick would be Rohit Sharma. He is in tremendous form and won the man of the match in the third T20 and looked to continue his form in this series. He will be our 3rd pick with 10.5 Credits.
- Kiwis opener Martin Guptill will be our 4th pick with 10 Credits. He has not fired in the last game against India. But he was pretty good in his last 5 matches.
- In the All-Rounders section, Jadeja tops the chart with average points of 39.8 and he costs 8.5 Credits. He is one of the key players for India and is an asset to the team.
- Shivam Dube would be our 2nd pick in this section with 8 Credits as he was the crucial player for Team India in their last game.
- Santner will be our 3rd pick with 8.5 Credits with his consistency. He has the ability to pull it off with the bat and ball.
- The Final and Crucial bowling department.
- You would be surprised to see Shardul Thakur and Scott Kuggeleijn topping the charts with an average point of 54.4 and 53.25 respectively.
- Both the players have performed brilliantly in the recent past and S.Thakur costs 8 credits.
- The 2nd pick would undoubtedly be Mohammad Shami with an impressive average point of 38.8. He is a better pick than Bumrah, basing on the last match.
- And the 3rd pick of our team is Tim Southee who has performed pretty well in this series, and he costs 9 credits.
Currently, team, India is in great form and they will look to win this T20 series with 5-0 lead. And on the other hand, New Zealand is desperately looking for their first win in this series.
Kane Williamson might miss out on this match because of his shoulder injury.
The weather report at Wellington is bright and sunny and there will be no chance of rain on the match day. Hopefully, we get to see a full game on Friday.
The Pitch at Wellington is bowling heaven and also batsmen would love to score big on this pitch. If we look at the last 5 matches at this venue, teams have scored an average total of 150+ runs in the 1st innings. And we can expect the same conditions for this match.
- Avg Runs At the Venue: 160
- Highest Total At The Venue: 219/6 (New Zealand 2018-2019 v India)
- Lowest Total: 101/10 (Pakistan 2009-2010 v New Zealand)
TEAM PROBABLE PLAYING XI | NZ VS IND
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert (wk), Mitchell Santner, Blair Tickner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett.
Bench – Daryl Mitchell, Scott Kuggeleijn.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
Bench – Sanju Samson, Kuldeep Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Rishabh Pant, Washington Sundar.
DREAM11 TEAM FOR NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA 3RD T20:
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|M Guptill||M Santner||KL Rahul||Shardul Thakur|
|Rohit Sharma||R Jadeja||T Southee|
|Virat Kohli||S Dube||M Shami|
SELECTING CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN:
Captain – Rohit Sharma, M Shami
Vice-Captain – Tim Southee, R Jadeja
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*
Click Here For IND vs NZ Match Prediction.