The first ODI match between New Zealand vs India is scheduled on February 5th, 2020. The match will be played at Seddon Park – Hamilton, New Zealand. The live telecast will start from 7:30 AM IST/ 3:00 PM GMT.
PREVIEW FOR DREAM11 FANTASY
India team won the last test T20 match with brilliant all-rounder performance, Now India team has an eye on winning this 3-ODI series. For the Indian team, KL Rahul and Virat Kohli are the key players. Martin Guptill and Tim Southee are the main players for the New Zealand team.
- KL Rahul who was in excellent form during the T20I matches will look to carry the momentum in the ODI series too. According to his last 5 matches, average fantasy points are 89.2 and he costs 9.5 Credits. So, he will be the first pick our team and he is one of the favorite picks for the captain options.
- The New skipper of Kiwis Tom Latham will look to utilize his new role as a captain and he was in decent form in his last 5 matches and he has average points of 44.8 and he costs 9 credits.
- India skipper Virat Kohli has performed well and he is one of the star batsmen for the side and his average points speak it all – he has 70.8 points and costs 10.5 Credits.
- And the new middle order sensation Shreyas Iyer was in good touch too and he will look to make his mark in ODIs too and his points are 40.4 and he costs 8.5 credits.
- And the senior player form the new Zealand team Ross Taylor will be our third pick from the batsman’s and he has costs 9.5 credits.
- From the all-rounder’s setup James Neesham has been in excellent form and hi average fantasy points speak it all – he cost 9 credits and his average points are 85.6.
- Jadeja will be our second pick from this bucket and he costs 9 credits and he has an average fantasy point of 51.4.
- You will be surprised to see Scott Kuggeleijn topping the bowling chart – He has performed excellently in his last 5 ODI games and he will be the first pick from the bowlers and he costs 8 credits.
- M Shami will be our 2nd pick he has proved his consistency in ODIs and has a good decent record in fantasy points – He costs 9 Credits.
- H Bennett is also one of the key pacemen for New Zealand he has an average fantasy point of 79.8 and he costs 8 credits.
- Chahal will is our final pick with 8.5 credits and has 31.8 average points.
The weather at Hamilton is expected to be cloudy on the matchday. But there might be a chance of clear sky at the match time.
This pitch will favor the batsman the average score on this pitch is 233 runs and we can expect 250+ runs from both teams.
INJURY AND AVAILABILITY NEWS:
Rohit Sharma got a Hamstring injury during the first innings of the last T20 match. Kane Williamson got injured in his left shoulder and missed the last 2 T20 matches. Tom Latham will lead the Kiwis team in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholas, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (c/wk), Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Scott Kuggeleijn/Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett
Bench: Colin Munro, Daryl Mitchell
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Virat Kohli (C), KL Rahul (WK), Mayank Agarwal, Shreyas Iyer, Kedhar Jadav/Ravendra Jadeja, Manish Pandey, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur.
Bench: Rishab Pant, Kuldeep Yadav
Martin Guptill is giving a good start for the New Zealand team in every match. Ross Taylor is also playing well in the middle-order. Tim Southe is picking some key wickets.
KL Rahul is playing well as an opening batsman. In this match, Mayank Agarwal is making his ODI international debut. Jasprit Bumrah is the consistent fast bowler for the Indian team.
CAPTAIN AND VICE-CAPTAIN SELECTION:
Captain Options – KL Rahul, James Neesham
Vice-Captain Options – Virat Kohli, S Kuggeleijn
DREAM11 TEAM FOR NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA 5TH T20:
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Virat Kohli||James Neesham||KL Rahul||S Kuggeleijn|
|Ross Taylor||R Jadeja||T Latham||H Bennett|
|Shreyas Iyer||Mohammed Shami|
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*
Click Here For Match Prediction of New Zealand vs India 1st ODI.