ABOUT THE MATCH
The 32nd Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 is scheduled between Sylhet Thunder and Rangpur Rangers at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on 3rd January 2020.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium is a balanced track as it favors batsman and will also give good assistance to the bowlers, especially spinners. The average score at the venue is 160.
And the conditions for the day look good with no rain expected during the match.
MATCH PREVIEW | BPL 2019-20
- Thunders made 4 changes in their last game and lost heavily by seven wickets against the Rangpur Ranger.
- They dropped Rubel Mia, Delwar Hossain, Krishmar Santokie and Nazmul Islam and replaced them with Naveen-ul-Haq, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, and Monir Hossain.
- They might keep the unchanged eleven for this encounter with the Warriors.
- Currently, they placed at the bottom of the points table with just one win and seven losses.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Andre Fletcher (c), Rony Talukdar, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun, Sherfane Rutherford, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Nayeem Hasan, Monir Hossain, Ebadat Hossain, Naveen-ul-Haq
- In the absence of Tom Abell – Lewis Gregory has replaced his spot.
- Rangers have lost the first 4 games and have won 3 following games and they have climbed the points table to the next four.
- Currently, Rangpur Rangers are at the 5th position of the BPL Points table with 3 wins and 5 loss.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Rangpur Rangers
Mohammad Naim, Shane Watson (c), Cameron Delport, Lewis Gregory, Mohammad Nabi, Fazle Mahmud, Al-Amin, Jahurul Islam (wk), Mustafizur Rahman, Arafat Sunny, Taskin Ahmed
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Johnson Charles
- Lewis Gregory (VC)
- Andre Fletcher
- Ebadat Hossain
- Cameron Delport
- Sopal Gazi
- Mohammad Mithun
- Mohammad Naim
- Mustafizur Rahman (C)
- Shane Watson
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*