ABOUT THE MATCH
The 30th Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 is between Sylhet Thunder and Cumilla Warriors at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on 2nd January 2020
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Pitch at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium is a balanced track its good for the batsman and will also give good assistance to the bowlers especially the spinner. And the average score at the venue is 160.
And the conditions for the day looks good and there is no rain expected for the match.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- Thunders have made 4 changes in their last game and have a heavy loss of seven wickets against the Rangpur Ranger.
- They have dropped Rubel Mia, Delwar Hossain, Krishmar Santokie and Nazmul Islam and replaced them by Naveen-ul-Haq, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, and Monir Hossain.
- They might keep the unchanged eleven for this encounter with the warriors.
- Currently, they placed at the bottom of the points table with just one win and seven losses.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sylhet Thunder
Andre Fletcher, Johnson Charles, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mosaddek Hossain (c), Nayeem Hasan, Ebadot Hossain, Naveen-ul-Haq, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Monir Hossain
- Currently, they are placed in 5th position with three wins and five losses.
- Even the warriors might go with the same unchanged eleven.
- Warriors have finally managed to break their losing streak after a win over Chattogram Challengers
- When it comes to head-to-head, Warriors have a clear record over thunders.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Cumilla Warriors
Stiaan van Zyl, Dawid Malan (c), Robiul Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, David Wiese, Mahidul Islam Ankon (wk), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain, Sunzamul Islam, Abu Hider Rony
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Johnson Charles
- Soumya Sarkar
- Mohammad Mithun (VC)
- Ebadot Hossain
- Nazmul Hossain Milon
- David Wiese
- Dawid Malan (C)
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Sabbir Rahman
- Abu Hider Rony
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*