ABOUT THE MATCH
The 14th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder on 28th December. The match is going to be held at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 7:10 PM (local time).
This is the first encounter between both teams this season. Sydney Thunder is topping the points table while Sydney Sixers are placed 3rd. Sixers are finding it hard to strike the right chord between the bat and ball.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is very friendly for the batsman and a score of 150-160 runs can be expected in the match. Spinners will have a chance on this pitch, which tends to be on the slower side.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- To date, Sydney Sixers won 2 matches and lost 2 matches in their stormy journey in the BBL.
- Batsmen like Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques, and James Vince haven’t got a half-century until now and not have they scored crucial runs for their side.
- J Philippe. who is the only player to have scored 80+ runs against Scorchers, is their only player in form.
- Ben Dwarshius and Tom Curran have taken 6 wickets each and justified their role.
- But Sean Abbott is being watched closely as he had taken 9 wickets in 4 matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS
Josh Philippe(wk), Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Hayden Kerr, Tom Curran, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope, Jackson Bird.
- Sydney Thunder played 3 matches to date, out of which they have won 2 matches and 1 ended without a result.
- They are at the top of the table, with Callum Ferguson, Usman Khawaja, and Alex Hales performing well in their previous matches by contributing 50+ runs each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY THUNDER
Callum Ferguson(c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Chris Morris, Chris Tremain, Alex Ross, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Matthew Gilkes(wk).
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- J Vince
- C Ferguson(c)
- Usman Khawaja
- A Hales
- T Curran
- D Sams
- J Philippes(VC)
- J Bird
- S Abbott
- B Dwarshuis
- C Green
Click here for Match Prediction
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*