ABOUT THE MATCH
The 25th match of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) is scheduled between Rangpur Rangers vs Sylhet Thunder on 30th December. The match is going to be host by The Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka and the live telecast will begin from 1:30 PM (local time).
The first face-off match for between Rangpur Rangers and Sylhet Thunder this season of Bangladesh Premier League.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitches at this stadium are mostly friendly for the batsman than the bowlers. Fast bowlers will look to vary their pace to keep the runs down.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- After the heavy defeat with Khulna Tigers, they had made some changes in the squad.
- They dropped Mohammad Shahzad, Nadif Chowdhury, Taskin Ahmed and Arafat Sunny in the place of them Tom Abell, Shadman Islam, Jahurul Islam, and Sanjit Saha are welcomed.
- Tom Abell has taken over the captaincy from Mohammad Nabi.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF RANGPUR RANGERS
Mohammad Naim, Cameron Delport, Tom Abell (c), Shadman Islam, Lewis Gregory, Fazle Mahmud, Mohammad Nabi, Jahurul Islam (wk), Mustafizur Rahman, Sanjit Saha, Mukidul Islam.
- After the huge win over the Khulna Tigers, they left Monir Hossain and Naveen-ul-Haq and they replaced with Sherfane Rutherford and Nazmul Islam.
- After they lost a match against Dhaka Platoon by 8 wickets Andre Fletcher will continue for open batting along with Abdul Mazid.
- Left-arm pacer Krishmar Santokie will bowl in the power play.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Andre Fletcher, Abdul Mazid, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mosaddek Hossain (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Krishmar Santokie, Ebadot Hossain, Nazmul Islam.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Johnson Charles (VC)
- Cameron Delport
- Fazle Mahmud
- Mohammad Nabi
- Lewis Gregory (c)
- Andre Fletcher
- Mohammad Mithun
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Mukidul Islam
- Ebadot Hossain
- Krishmar Santokie
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*