ABOUT THE MATCH
The 28th match of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is scheduled between Rajshahi Royals and Rangpur Rangers on the 31st December 2019. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh, and the live telecast will begin from 6:30 PM (local time).
This is the first face-off match for both teams this season. The battle is between teams, which are in the 4th and the 6th positions in the points table, and this going to be a crucial match for Rangpur Rangers because Rajshahi Royals had won 5 out of 7 matches whereas Rangpur Rangers had won 2 out of 7 matches.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This track proves that it is totally in favor of batsman. If we see the recent few matches on this pitch, the scores are 182, 130, 190, 175,157 and 158 and there is something in it for the bowlers too.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- With 5 wins, Royals this season have they fixed their place in the league. Now, they are looking to be at the top position in the points table.
- In the last match, they got defeated by Dhaka Platoons and the performance of the bowling unit is average.
- Farhad Reza is the highest wicket-taker on their side, but he had leaked many runs.
- In the previous match, the batting unit disappointed, barring Afif Hossain no batsman in the team scored a lot. Hossain scored 31 runs in 23 balls.
- The team failed to chase the target of 175 runs and got all-out for 100 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF RAJSHAHI ROYALS
Liton Das (wk), Afif Hossain, Shoaib Malik, Andre Russell (C), Ravi Bopara, Nahidul Islam, Alok Kapali, Irfan Sukkur, Mohammad Irfan, Farhad Reza, Taijul Islam.
- The Rangpur Rangers had failed to perform well this season and are on the last-second position in the points table.
- They had registered a win in the recent match against Sylhet Thunder.
- In that match, the bowling unit impressed with their performance, especially with Mustafizur Rahman grabbing 3 wickets in 4 overs and conceding just 10 runs.
- Coming to the batting unit, Cameron Delport stole the show by hitting 63 in 23 balls.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF RANGPUR RANGERS
Shane Watson, Mohammad Naim, Cameron Delport, Mohammad Nabi (C), Lewis Gregory, Fazle Mahmud, Jahurul Islam [wk], Mustafizur Rahman, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin Hossain, Mukidul Islam.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- S Malik(c)
- A Kapali
- A Russell(vc)
- M Shahzad
- L Dad
- S Saha
- M Rahman
- A Jayed
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*