ABOUT THE MATCH
The 18th match of Super Smash 2019-20 is scheduled between Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds on 1st January. The match is going to be held at Bay Oval – Mount Maunganui, New Zealand, and the live telecast will begin from 7:00 PM (local time).
This is the first head to head match for both the teams in this season, this clash is in between team in 2nd position and team in the last position in the point table firebirds are in top 2 with 4 wins of 5 matches if they win this upcoming matches they will in the top.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This stadium had hosted 2 matches in the last season in the 150+ runs were scored by each team so this pitch is totally in the favor of batsman.
MATCH PREVIEW SUPER SAMSH 2019-20
- Since they lost the match against Otago’s in the previous match they haven’t changed their team line up in the squad.
- Dean Brownlie recommended himself to bat in number three.
- Now we have to see whether he will bat at the same number or else he will send Brett Hampton.
- Anton Devcich and Scott Kuggeleijn are the new ball pairs in the power play.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NORTHERN KNIGHTS
Tim Seifert (wk), Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie (c), Brett Hampton, Daryl Mitchell, Joe Carter, Daniel Flynn, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Anurag Verma, Brett Randell.
- We don’t expect that they will change the squad line up because it is their winning combination.
- Devon Conway will continue to open the bat along with Michael Pollard Hamish pacers Bennett and Ollie Newton will lead the bowling unit.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WELLINGTON FIREBIRDS
Devon Conway (wk), Michael Pollard, Rachin Ravindra, Michael Bracewell (c), James Neesham, Fraser Colson, Jamie Gibson, Malcolm Nofal, Logan van Beek, Ollie Newton, Hamish Bennett.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Dean Brownlie
- Michael Pollard
- Michael Bracewell
- James Neesham (c)
- Daryl Mitchell
- Brett Hampton
- Tim Seifert
- Devon Conway (VC)
- Ollie Newton
- Ish Sodhi
- Anurag Verma
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*