ABOUT THE MATCH
The 20th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers on January 2, 2020. The match is going to be held at Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 07:10 PM (local time).
This is the first face-off match for both teams this season. The teams are in the 3rd and the 8th positions in the points table. Sixers are placed on the 3rd position whereas Melbourne Renegades had played 4 matches till now but haven’t registered any win.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
On this pitch, we couldn’t witness any high scores the last season, so we can expect an even battle between batsmen and bowlers.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- Though Aron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Beau Webster are performing well, this team is considered to be weak because they didn’t win any matches this season.
- Pacers like Cameron Boyce, Christian and Gleeson have a wicket each, but Richardson is the only bowler who managed to take 8 wickets, followed by Gurney.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Sam Harper(wk), Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Beau Webster, Daniel Christian, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney.
- In the previous match, Sydney Sixers defeated Sydney Thunder in the super over.
- The winning secret of the team is they know how to take wickets at the last moment. Moreover, batsmen like Hughes, Vince, and skipper Henriques are justifying their roles in the team.
- Tom Curran had performed well in both formats by scoring 35 runs in 17 balls and claiming 2 wickets in the last match.
- With this game plan, this team can get hat-trick win in the upcoming match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS
Moises Henriques(c), Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope, Josh Philippe(wk), Jack Edwards, Hayden Kerr.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- A Finch(vc)
- J Vince
- Tom Curran(c)
- M Henriques
- Josh Philippe
- S Abbott
- K Richardson
- L Pope
- H Gurney
Click here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*