ABOUT THE MATCH
The 23rd match of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) is scheduled between Khulna Tigers vs Sylhet Thunder on 28th December. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka and the live telecast will begin from 6:30 PM(local time).
This is going to be the second face-off match for two teams as previously both the teams had met each other at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram, in which Sylhet Thunder had registered their win with 80 runs.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch of the Shere Bangla National Stadium is expected to be excellent for batting and there will also be something in it for the spinners.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- After losing the match against Thunders, they made a couple of changes to the squad.
- Najmul Hossain Shanto and Tanvir Islam have replaced Saif Hassan and Robiul Haque.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF KHULNA TIGERS
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mehidy Hasan, Rilee Rossouw, Mushfiqur Rahim (c/wk), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shamsur Rahman, Robbie Frylinck, Shahidul Islam, Mohammad Amir, Shafiul Islam, Tanvir Islam.
- We can expect an unchanged line-up in their squad.
- In the last match with Dhaka Platoon, they left Monir Hossain and Naveen-ul-Haq out and brought in Sherfane Rutherford and Nazmul Islam.
- The same duo could be retained for this upcoming clash against Khulna Tigers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Andre Fletcher, Abdul Mazid, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mosaddek Hossain (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Krishmar Santokie, Ebadot Hossain, Nazmul Islam.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Johnson Charles
- Rilee Rossouw (VC)
- Najmul Hossain Shanto
- Mehidy Hasan
- Robbie Frylinck
- Andre Fletcher
- Mushfiqur Rahim (c)
- Mohammad Amir
- Shafiul Islam
- Krishmar Santokie
- Ebadot Hossain
Click here for Match Prediction
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*