PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at this ground is mostly suitable for the batsman and this pitch helps to the spinners too this pitch had the highest scoring record of 196 runs in 20 overs
- Khulna Tigers had won 2 matches out of 3 to date.
- In the previous, the bowling side failed to perform well
- Mohammad Amir took 2 wickets in his 4overs in the match
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Khulna Tigers
Mushfiqur Rahim (c), Shamsur Rahman, Mohammad Amir, Rilee Rossouw, Shafiul Islam, Robbie Frylinck, Najibullah Zadran, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mehidy Hasan, Saif Hassan, Shahidul Islam, Aminul Islam, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Tanvir Islam, Aliss Islam
- In this season rangpur rangers haven’t performed well till now they had played 3 matches still they didn’t register any win.
- In the previous match, the bowling unit performance was very poor.
- They must improve their bowling skills to compete against strong batting team
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Rangpur Rangers
Nadif Chowdhury, Mohammad Nabi (c), Mohammad Shahzad, Jahurul Islam, Lewis Gregory, Junaid Khan, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin, Taskin Ahmed, Cameron Delport, Mustafizur Rahman, Zakir Hasan, Tom Abell, Sanjit Saha, Fazle Mahmud, Mukidul Islam, Mohammad Naim, Rishad Hossain
CRICKET PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Mohammad Shahzad (C)
- Tom Abell
- Mohammad Naim (VC)
- Rilee Rossouw
- Shamsur Rahman
- Mohammad Nabi
- Robert Frylinck
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Aminul Islam
- Mohammad Amir
- Shahidul Islam