ABOUT THE MATCH
The 3 matches T-20 series of India Vs Srilanka is scheduled on January 5th, 2020 at Barsapara Cricket Stadium – Guwahati, India. the live telecast of the match will begin from 07:00 PM (LOCAL TIME).
After the 2 back to back victories against Bangladesh and West Indies now India is going to play against Sri Lanka. Whereas Srilanka is going to play this series after they defeated by Australia by 3-0.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As this stadium having Flat pitch and short boundaries so, we can expect high scores from the batting side because the pitch is totally in the favor of batsman.
MATCH PREVIEW | IND VS SL 1st T-20
- After some good batting in the recent matches, Rohit Sharma is going to take a break in this match.
- Shikhar Dhawan is back into the team after the long break due to injury he will be replacing in the place of Rohit Sharma.
- The medium-pacer Jasprit Bumrah is also back into the squad.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
- Angelo Mathews had recalled into the squad.
- Dhananjaya de Silva is also returning into the squad.
- Kasun Rajitha was initially dropped, but Nuwan Pradeep’s injury means the paceman is back in contention.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRILANKA
Kusal Mendis, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Perera (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (c), Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Kumara
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- KL Rahul (c)
- Washington Sundar
- Kusal Perera
- Lasith Malinga
- Virat Kohli (vc)
- Dhananjaya de Silva
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Kusal Mendis
- Lahiru Kumara
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*