ABOUT THE MATCH
The 16th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Hobart Hurricanes and Melbourne Stars on 30th December. The match is going to be held at Aurora Stadium – Launceston, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 7:10 PM (local time).
This match is going to be in between team which is on 4th and 5th positions in the points table and Melbourne Stars are in better standards than the Hobart Hurricane. The rest of the match details are mention in this prediction.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is witnessed super shots by the experienced batsman of the teams and we can expect a score of 150 runs and the bowlers have some chances to grab major wickets.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- This team is just one step away in the points table Melbourne Stars are in the 4th and Hurricanes are in 5th positions there are no players who are in the consistent form.
- There is an alternative performance from D Short, C Jewel, Rose.
- Meanwhile, in the bowling unit, Qais and Meredith are grabbing some more wickets if the performance will go in the same way they cant survive in upcoming matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF HOBART HURRICANES
George Bailey, David Miller, James Faulkner, Clive Rose, Ben McDermott(c&wk), Simon Milenko, D Arcy Short, Qais Ahmad, Calab Jewell, Riley Meredith, Nathan Ellis.
- In the last match, maxwell had performed well but his runs didn’t last till the end because they lost against Adelaide Strikers.
- The performance of star player Stoinis is so good in the previous match with Hurricanes he scored 81 runs.
- Now the team is on 4th position with 2 wins out of 3 matches is the player’s performance goes in the same they can win this and upcoming matches in this league.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE STARS
Dale Steyn, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell (c), Nathan Coulter Nile, Ben Dunk, Peter Handscomb(wk), Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Hilton Cartwright
- David Miller
- Calab Jewell
- D Arcy Short
- Glenn Maxwell (c)
- Marcus Stoinis (vc)
- Peter Handscomb
- Qais Ahmad
- Riley Meredith
- Adam Zampa
- Sandeep Lamichhane
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*