ABOUT THE MATCH
The 24th fixture of Super Smash is scheduled between Canterbury Kings vs Central Stags on January 7th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Hagley Oval, Christchurch, New Zealand and the live telecast will begin from 04:00 PM (local time).
This is the 2nd head-to-head match for both teams this season. They had met previously in the 11th match where Canterbury team won by 30 runs against Central Stags.
Now, Central Stags is in the third position of the points table whereas Canterbury is in fifth position. So this a crucial match for both the teams.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is good for batting. The last match on this ground, both the teams scored 200+ runs.
There will be a bit of a cloud and wind on the Tuesday match.
MATCH PREVIEW & MATCH PREDICTION
- In the previous match, the Canterbury team won the match against Northern Nights by 7 wickets.
- The top-order batsman Jack Boyle and Chad Boyce built a partnership of 64 runs.
- Leo Carter hit an unbeaten 70 runs which also includes 6 six’s in an over.
- Williams and Nutall had to bowl well with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CANTERBURY TEAM
Cole McConchie (c), Leo Carter, Cam Fletcher (wk), Andrew Ellis, Will Williams, Henry Shipley, Blake Coburn, Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, Ed Nuttall.
- In the previous match, the Central Stags team lost the match against Auckland by 4 wickets.
- Top-order batsmen like George Worker, Dane Cleaver (wk), Christian Leopard are not performing well.
- Ajaz Patel, Ryan Watson and Ben Wheeler bowling well with a good economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CENTRAL STAGS
Tom Bruce (c), George Worker, Dane Cleaver (wk), Christian Leopard, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Josh Clarkson, Willem Ludick, Ben Wheeler, Ryan Watson, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- D Cleaver
- Leo Carter (c)
- Tom Bruce (vc)
- G Worker
- C McConchie
- K N Barnett
- A Patel
- W Willams
- B Wheeler
- J Clarkson
- C Bowes
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*