ABOUT THE MATCH
Australia will take on New Zealand in the 2nd Test which will take place at Melbourne Cricket Ground on December 26.
In the historic boxing day test, Australia will enter this test confidently after successfully beating the black caps by 293 runs.
On the other hand, New Zealand will try to fill in the gap that they are lacking in. And will look to put a tough against the Aussies.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch ar MCG has always favored both batsmen and bowlers equally. It gives that quick assistance to the bowlers and batsmen love to play at this venue.
And the conditions for the matchday look clear and there’s no chance of rain. There might be few cloud covers in the morning sessions.
- In the historic boxing day test, Australia will enter this test confidently after successfully beating the black caps by 293 runs.
- James Pattinson has got his spot in the squad ahead of Peter Siddle and Michael Neser.
- He will be replacing Josh Hazlewood, who got injured in the Perth Test.
- Aussies have a good track record in tests they will look to keep the record running.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Australia
David Warner, Joe Burns, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Matthew Wade, Travis Head, Tim Paine (c/wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson
- New Zealand will look fill in the gap that they are lacking in and will look to put a tough against the Aussies.
- They might make a few changes for the 2nd test.
- Kyle Jamieson has got his spot in place of injured Lockie Ferguson.
- Trent Boult is fully fit and will be a part of the squad.
- Tom Blundell will the Innings with Tom Lantham at the MCG.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF New Zealand
Tom Blundell, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, Trent Boult
Dream 11 Predictions FOR Australia vs New Zealand 2nd Test MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Joe Burns
- Marnus Labuschagne (VC)
- Tim Paine
- Pat Cummins
- Steven Smith (C)
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Neil Wagner
- Kane Williamson
- Trent Boult
- Ross Taylor
- Mitchell Starc
Click here for Dream 11 Predictions
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*