ABOUT THE MATCH
The 13th match in the Super Smash 2019-20 is scheduled between Auckland vs Central Districts at Pukekura Park, New Zealand on 28th December.
Central Districts are currently struggling with their form and they currently they are placed at the 3rd spot of the table with is good.
On the other hand, Auckland Aces are still searching for their first win of the season and they have been lagging in all the departments batting, bowling, and sloppy fielding.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Pitch at Pukekura Park has favored batting and the pitch will remain for the entire 20 overs and a score of 150 can be expected on the board.
And the conditions for the day doesn’t look good, rain is expected in the early hours of the play.
MATCH PREVIEW 2019-20
- Auckland Aces are still searching for their first win of the season and they have been lagging in all the departments batting, bowling, and sloppy fielding.
- They have four matches in the season so far and they have not registered their first win.
- Although they have few star players like Martin Guptill, Sean Solia, Craig Cachopa they are still going down.
- They need to improve a lot in all the respective departments to give a tough fight against the Central districts.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Auckland Aces
Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ronnie Hira, Colin Munro, Corey Anderson, Mark Champan, Craig Cachopa(C), William Somerville, Glenn Phillips(wk), Ross ter Braak, Sean Solia
- Central Districts are currently struggling with their form and currently, they are placed at the 3rd spot of the table.
- They have started off the season-high but they have lost the consistency on their side and have lost their last 2 matches by a huge margin of 42 and 30 runs against Wellington and Canterbury respectively.
- Apart from one or two keys, players’ entire team is not performing well, if they continue the same momentum they might find some tough time with the aces.
- They might experiment by bringing in a few new players into the bunch.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Central Districts
Dane Cleaver (wk), George Worker, Christian Leopard, Tom Bruce(c), K Noema Barnett, Josh Clarkson, Willem Ludick, Ben Wheeler, Seth Rance, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- M Guptill
- A Patel (VC)
- G Phillips
- S Solia
- C Cachopa
- D Cleaver
- G Worker
- T Bruce
- RT Braak
- K Barnett (C)
Click here for Match Prediction
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*