ABOUT THE MATCH
The 17th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder on 31st December. The match is going to be held at Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 6: 40 PM (local time).
This match is going to be very crucial for both teams, two are in the good form while Adelaide Strikers are spotted on the top of the point table with 3 wins out of 4 matches whereas Sydney Thunder is at 3 positions with 2 wins out of 4 matches.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As well all know that this pitch is best for the batting in Australia but this pitch will be seen frequently get slow as the match progresses. the team which bat first is going to set a big total
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- The team makes its third win consistently in the previous match against Melbourne Renegades by 18 runs.
- Now the team depends on full trust on Philip Salt who scored 54 runs of 26 balls now everyone is eyeing on Carey and Jonathan Wells who had scored 41 and 20 runs.
- Rashid Khan who is made his mark in the batting and bowling.
- Coming to the bowling unit Siddle, Agar and Valante are justifying their roles in the squad.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Alex Carey(c&wk), Jonathan Wells, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake.
Click here for the Live Score of this match.
- In the previous match, they lost against sixer by just 1 run the opening batsman Usman Khwaja and Alex Hales both made the partnership of 48 runs.
- Callom Ferguson made his second century Chris Tremain grabbed no wickets and gave 37runs in four overs Chris Morris and Daniel Sams had claimed 2 and 1 wickets.
- The team is not as strong as last season.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY THUNDER
Callum Ferguson(c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Chris Morris, Chris Tremain, Alex Ross, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Matthew Gilkes(wk).
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- U Khawaja
- P Salt
- Chris Morris
- A Carey
- A Nair
- J Cook
- P Siddle
- Rashid Khan.
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*