ABOUT THE MATCH
The 33rd fixture of Big Bash League(BBL) 2019-20 is scheduled between Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades, on January 12th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 03:10 PM (local time).
This is going to be 2nd face of the match for both the teams in the last match Adelaide Strikers had won the match by 18 runs. present Adelaide strikers are at 6th place on the points table with 3 wins out of 7 matches.
Till now Melbourne Renegades didn’t register any win and occupied the last position in the points table they played 8 matches so far with 0 wins.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is very difficult for a bowler to take wickets it will favor batsman but there will be something for bowlers like last time.
- In the previous match with Sydney Sixers, the opener batsman Philip Salt disappointed in the starting with itself by scoring 9 runs in 10 balls
- Jake Weatherald who came along with him had scored 47 runs in 31 balls with 7 boundaries and 1 six missed his half-century by just 3 runs.
- After him, Alex Carey the captain and wicketkeeper for the team had scored 32 runs in 30 balls with 3 boundaries.
- In the bowling unit, Rashid Khan had taken 4 wickets in that he had a hat-trick.
- Michael Neser had bagged 2 wickets with the leak of 25 runs and Peter Siddle had taken 1 wicket with a leak of 25 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Jake Weatherald, Phil Salt, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Cameron White (c) Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen (wk), Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Harry Conway, Billy Stanlake
- In the previous match with Melbourne Stars opener batsman, Shaun Marsh had given a good start with 63 runs of 43 balls with 7 boundaries and 2 sixes.
- Marcus Harris who came along with the opener had looked good with his 42 runs in 32 balls with 3 boundaries and 2 sixes. Beau Webster also impressed with his 25 runs.
- In the bowling unit Samit Patel, Richard Gleeson, Cameron Boyce had clinched 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Tom Cooper, Dan Christian (c), Sam Harper (wk), Jack Wildermuth, Beau Webster, Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Joe MennieL L
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Jake Weatherald
- Travis Head
- Sam Harper
- Rashid Khan (c)
- Jonathan Wells
- Michael Neser
- Peter Siddle
- Shaun Marsh (vc)
- Dan Christian
- Cameron Boyce
- Beau Webster
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*