PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch favors batsman because the average first innings score in one-day internationals matches on this pitch is 283. Get The Dream 11 Predictions Below.
- Considering the result of the last match, India will change their bowling line-up.
- Shivam Dube had leaked plenty of runs in the last match.
- In place of Dube, Yuzvendra Chahal has been taken into the squad.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- West Indies team is known for its power-hitting.
- They had won 5 matches out of 7 ODI Internationals this season.
- Both Shai Hope and Shimron Hetmyer have impressed with their tons and powered West Indians to victory in the last ODI
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris/Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Roston Chase, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell
OUR DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY’S MATCH
- Virat Kohli (c)
- Rohit Sharma (VC)
- Shreyas Iyer
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Roston Chase
- Shai Hope
- Rishabh Pant
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Keemo Paul
- Sheldon Cottrell