MATCH PREDICTION FOR Dhaka Platoon vs Cumilla OF BPL 2019
ABOUT THE MATCH
Match Prediction: After a clinical win in the opening match against Rangpur Rangers, Cumilla Warriors will face Dhaka Platoon in the sixth fixture of BPL 2019. The match is scheduled to be played at the Shere Bangla National Stadium on December 13.
The Shere Bangla National Stadium is a balanced pitch and the team winning the toss is likely to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Shere Bangla National Stadium favors both batsmen and bowlers. It will support spinners more.
The weather is likely to be clear with temperatures around 20-21 degrees Celsius throughout the match and there is no threat of any rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Dhaka Platoon
Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Jaker Ali (wk), Thisara Perera, Shahid Afridi, Laurie Evans, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mahedi Hasan, Wahab Riaz, Ariful Haque, Hasan Mahmud
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Cumilla Warriors
Soumya Sarkar, Dawid Malan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Sabbir Rahman, Mahidul Islam Ankon (wk), Dasun Shanaka (c), Yasir Ali, Al-Amin Hossain, Abu Hider Rony, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sunzamul Islam
- Dhaka Platoon lost by 9 wickets in the opening match against Rajshahi Royals.
- Anamul Haque and Tamim Iqbal will be the opening pair and Ariful Haque and Thisara Perera will form the middle order.
- Tamim Iqbal may give Cumilla Warriors a tough time.
- Mashrafe Mortaza will form the key bowling attack along with Wahab Riaz.
- Though Cumilla Warriors don’t have big names in the batting line-up, they won the first match.
- Soumya Sarkar and Dawid Malan are the main batsmen of the team.
- Captain Dasun Shanaka who hit an unbeaten 75 off 31 balls will make the middle order along with Sabbir Rahman.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sunzamul Islam, and Al-Amin Hossain will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Being in a good form, Warriors are likely to win against the strong line-up of Dhaka Platoon in this encounter.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.