ABOUT THE MATCH
Desert Riders and Swift Gallopers will face each other in the 2nd fixture of Qatar T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to take place on December 8 at West End Park.
Swift Gallopers is set to excel in this season with Kamran led in batting and with Luke Wright who showed up with his bat in Abu Dhabi T10 League.
On the other hand, Desert Riders have a strong batting line up and are hopeful to give a tough fight in this season.
It will be beneficial to the team winning the toss to go with fielding first as the pitch looks to be unpredictable.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
It is really tough to say the pitch conditions at West End Park as it went on supporting bowlers on a few occasions and so with the batsmen.
The weather is likely to be clear throughout the match with no threat of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Desert Riders
Ramith Rambukwella, Amjad Khan, Kithuruwan Vithanage, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Khurram Manzoor, Muhammad Tanveer, Javed Ahmadi, Awais Malik, Sohail Tanvir (c), Shahadat Hossain, Adnan Mirza (wk)
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Swift Gallopers
Luke Wright (c), Imran Nazir, Chirag Suri, Kamran Akmal, Shafiqullah (wk), Ravinderpal Singh, Richmond Mutumbami, Zaheer Ibrahim, Inam-ul-Haq, Danza Hayat, Ansh Tandon
- Desert Riders are going to take their first fixture of the season.
- Looked like there are no big-name stars in the squad of Desert Riders.
- Sohail Tanvir is the key player to watch in the team.
- Shahadat Hossain and Mohammed Nadeem are also in the squad.
- Swift Gallopers is set to play its first T10 League match.
- Luke Wright and Kamran Akmal are to feature at the top of the batting order.
- Swift Gallopers are good to go with the top opening partnerships in this season.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Swift Gallopers have a strong batting line-up and are favorites to beat Desert Riders in this encounter.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.