MATCH PREDICTION FOR Desert Riders Vs Falcon hunters OF QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019
ABOUT THE MATCH
Desert Riders Vs Falcon hunters: Desert Riders and Falcon Hunters will lock horns in the first semi-final of the Qatar T10 League. The match is scheduled to play on 15th December at West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha.
Falcon Hunters have won four out of five matches played so far in this season and are placed second in the points table. On the other hand, Desert Riders finished third on the table with three out of five matches played in the league stage game.
The West End Park goes supporting the batsmen and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the West End Park is likely to favor the batsmen more and the bowlers need to struggle for the wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Desert Riders
Mohammad Hafeez (c), Muhammad Ikram, Imal Liyanage (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Ramith Rambukwella, Kithuruwan Vithanage, Ajay Lalcheta, Muhammad Tanveer, Awais Malik, Mirza Baig, Adnan Mirza
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Falcon hunters
Salman Butt, Kamran Khan, Tamoor Sajjad, Iqbal Hussain (c), Hashim Amla, Saad Bin Zafar, Waqas Maqsood, Amad Butt, Mohammed Rizlan (wk), Murad Khan, khalid Bhasheer
- Desert Riders lost against Falcon Hunters in their first meet by six wickets and 11 balls to spare.
- However, they won their last match against Heat Stormers by 5 wickets and are set to play their semi-finals.
- The skipper Mohammad Hafeez along with Kithuruwan Vithanage will be opening the innings for the side.
- Ramith Rambukwella, Adnan Mirza and Muhammad Tanveer will feature at the middle order.
- Mirza Baig, Sohail Tanvir, Awais Malik and Ajay Lalcheta will form the bowling attack.
- Falcon Hunters though defeated against Swift Gallopers, made a comeback with three back to back wins in the league.
- They won their last match by 37 runs against Pearl Gladiators.
- Hashim Amla, Kamran Khan and Salman Butt will be featuring in the top-order.
- Khalid Bhasheer, Mohammad Rizlan, Tamoor Sajjad and Amad Butt will make the middle order.
- The bowling attack is formed by Waqas Maqsood, Iqbal Hussain, Murad Khan and Saad Bin Zafar.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Occupying the second position on the points table, Falcon Hunters are likely to beat Desert Riders in the first semi-final of Qatar T10 league 2019.
Click Here for dream11 predictions.