DEL-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction, Women’s Premier League 2023, Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women Match Preview,DEL-W vs MI-W Fantasy Team,DEL-W vs MI-W Probable Playing 11,DEL-W vs MI-W Dream11 winning Tips,DEL-W vs MI-W Live Match Score,DEL-W vs MI-W Pitch Report,DEL-W vs MI-W Injury & Updates
For more Cricket News and Updates Join our Telegram Channel
Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women (DEL-W vs MI-W) Match Previews
DEL-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction, Women’s Premier League 2023, Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates
Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women is all set to lock horns in the 2023 season final match of the Women’s Premier League at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai on Thursday.
The Women’s Premier League final, a historic competition for women’s cricket is about to end and nobody can dispute that the two best teams, Mumbai’s Indians (MI) and Delhi Capitals (DC), will compete for the WPL 2023 title.
There was never any doubt that MI would advance to the finals. However, MI’s outstanding victory in their life-or-death Eliminator match versus UP Warriorz can hold them in high stead. DC, on the other hand, qualified directly.
In fact, the outstanding performances by Nat Sciver and Issy Wong give an idea of what the other players on this outstanding MI team are capable of. This will surely be an action-packed game as both teams are hungry for a win and we can expect a high-scoring performance in the final of the Women’s Premier League 2023.
DEL-W vs MI-W Live Telecast
The Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women will be available to watch on the Jio Cinema app. You can also track live scores and updates on the Stumps and bails website as well.
DEL-W vs MI-W Live Score
You can also track live scores and updates on the Stumps and bails website as well.
DEL-W vs MI-W (Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women) Match Time and Venue
- Match: Final Match of Women’s Premier League 2023
- Date & Time: 26-03-2023 (Sunday) 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
DEL-W vs MI-W Pitch Report
Brabourne has fared very well in terms of scoring since the wickets have started to encourage spin more. With the chasing side winning the last three games, the first innings score in the last five games has been 160 on average. Given the pressure situation of the final the team batting first could score around this 160-170 mark.
DEL-W vs MI-W Weather Report
The game will proceed as planned because of Mumbai’s heavy humidity and breeze. when there is no possibility of rain during the entire game.
DEL-W vs MI-W Odds
- Delhi Capitals Women: 1.98
- Mumbai Indians Women: 1.77
DEL-W vs MI-W Last head-to-heads
- Delhi Capitals Women: 1
- Mumbai Indians Women: 1
DEL-W vs MI-W Injury updates unavailability
Delhi Capitals Women Injury/team news
The teams will play to their full potential.
Mumbai Indians Women Injury/Team news
The teams will play to their full potential.
DEL-W vs MI-W Predicted Playing XI
Delhi Capitals Women probable playing 11
Meg Lanning (C), Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Alice Capsey, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia (WK), Arundhati Reddy, Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav
Mumbai Indians Women Probable Playing 11
Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Yastika Bhatia (WK), Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Humaira Kazi, Amanjot Kaur, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
DEL-W vs MI-W Key Players
Delhi Capitals Women Key Players
- Meg Lanning
- J Rodrigues
- Shafali Verma
- Alice Capsey
- M Kapp
- J Jonassen
- S Pandey
Mumbai Indians Women Key Players
- Harmanpreet Kaur
- Yastika Bhatia
- Hayley Matthews
- Nat Sciver-Brunt
- A Kerr
- Issy wong
- P Vastrakar
DEL-W vs MI-W Winning Percentage
- Delhi Capitals Women: 50%
- Mumbai Indians Women: 50%
DEL-W vs MI-W: Captain and vice-captain pick:
- Captain: Nat Sciver-Brunt
- Vice-Captain: A Kerr
DREAM 11 Fantasy Team: DEL-W vs MI-W, 25th Match, Women’s Premier League 2023:
- Batters: M Lanning, H Kaur, J Rodrigues, S Verma
- Wicketkeeper: Y Bhatia
- All-rounders: H Matthews, N Sciver, M Kapp, A Kerr
- Bowlers: T Norris, I Wong
DREAM 11 Key Fantasy for the final match of the WPL 2023
- Nat Sciver-Brunt: In the Eliminator game Nat Sciver-Brunt delivered a performance for the ages (72* and 1/21). She now has ten wickets and a strike rate of 149.45 in the WPL 2023, giving her 272 runs, which is the third-most. She has 190 runs scored over this time with a fantastic strike rate of 147.3. (four dismissals).
- Yastika Bhatia: The Opening batsman of Mumbai has been in good touch in all the games of the WPL 2023. She has scored 210 runs in the 9 matches she has played until now and has been a key part in all of Mumbai’s victories.
- Issy Wong: Issy Wong just completed an outstanding hat trick. In the WPL 2023, she has taken a total of 4/54 off 9.1 overs between overs 7 and 16. She has taken three wickets in 24 balls at the death (35 runs).
- Meg Lanning: Leading run-scorer in the WPL 2023 with 310 runs at an average of 51.66 and a strike rate of 141.55 is one of the best batters in the world. In the powerplay, Lanning has excelled. Between overs 1-6, she scored 190 runs off 138 balls with just one dismissal.
- Marizanne Kapp: When DC destroyed MI, Marizanne Kapp was named player of the game. In a fantastic opening surge, she eliminated Nat Sciver-Brunt and Yastika Bhatia.
- Harmanpreet Kaur: In the middle overs, Harmanpreet Kaur has also performed admirably. The MI skipper has scored 202 runs in WPL 2023 at an average of 50.5 and a strike rate of 144.3.
DEL-W vs MI-W Dream 11 Prediction
We have picked 2 teams for you; DEL-W vs MI-W Dream 11 Prediction
Team - A TEAM - B
Player Credits Player Credits
Y Bhatia 8.5 Y Bhatia 8.5
M Lanning 9.0 M Lanning 9.0
H Kaur 9.0 H Kaur 9.0
J Rodrigues 8.5 S Verma 8.5
S Verma 8.5 H Matthews 9.0
H Matthews 9.0 N Sciver 9.0
N Sciver 9.0 M Kapp 9.0
M Kapp 9.0 A Kerr 9.0
A Kerr 9.0 A Capsey 8.5
T Norris 8.0 S Pandey 8.5
I Wong 8.0 I Wong 8.0
Total 93.5 Total 94.0
Women’s Premier League, Points Table
|Delhi Capitals Women (Q)||8||6||2||0||0||12||1.85|
|Mumbai Indians Women (Q)||8||6||2||0||0||12||1.71|
|UP Warriorz (Q)||8||4||4||0||0||8||-0.20|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (E)||8||2||6||0||0||4||-1.13|
|Gujarat Giants (E)||8||2||6||0||0||4||-2.22|
***Disclaimer: The cricket match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not promise fixed results. All the information is published in good faith and for general information purposes only***