ABOUT THE MATCH
Both Comilla Warriors and Rangpur Rangers are ready to face-off in the second fixture of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) 2019-20. This match is going to be in Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka on 11 December and the match is going to be telecast live from 6:30 PM (local time).
This will take place at night, with mostly the toss winning team likely to chase as the pitch generally keeps getting better for batting under lights.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is favorable for batsman than bowlers but spinners will have a chance to perform better than the pace bowlers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF COMILLA WARRIORS
Soumya Sarkar (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Dawid Malan, Fardeen Hasan, Dasun Shanaka, Sumon Khan, Sunzamul Islam, Abu Hider Rony, Al-Amin Hossain, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Rangapur Rangers
Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Cameron Delport, Jahurul Islam, Zakir Hasan, Lewis Gregory, Mohammad Nabi (c), Nadif Chowdhury, Rishad Hossain, Arafat Sunny, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed
- This year Cumilla will be under the captaincy of Soumya Sarkar.
- Soumya Sarkar, Kusal Perera, Sabbir Rahman are likely to make the top batting order and Dawid Malan and Dasun Shanaka will make up the middle order.
- Al-Amin Hossain and Mujeeb ur Rahman are the special bowlers in the team.
- This year Rangpur Rangers have retained many young stars in the team.
- Naim Sheikh is not going to play in this game as he is currently away for the South Asian games though he is the part of the team.
- Mohammad Shahzad and Zakir Hasan are two special wicket keepers.
- Cameron Delport is going to be the opening batsmen while Mustafizur Rahman and Taskin Ahmed are the main bowlers.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Cumilla warriors have more chances of winning the game because in the past they had beaten Rangers in six out of 10 matches on this pitch. We, therefore, back the defending champions to kick off their campaign with a win.